Home of the Chief Resident Engineerbuilt in 1889
The house is part of the historical quarter in Portswood Ridge in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. It was built in 1889 and sits on top of what is today the Ulundi Parking Garage.
... also in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
Home of the Chief Resident Engineer (photo: QVRP, Creative Commons license)
- Decimal degrees: -33.905281 (Latitude) 18.418436 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 54 19 (Latitude) E18 25 06 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 54.317 (Latitude) E 18 25.106 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 261303 (X) 6245345 (Y)
- QVRP. 2012. Chief Resident Engineer House. QVRP.