Cornelia Battery Command Post
This building was the command post for the Cornelia Battery. It is the point from which the order to fire the battery was given.
- Decimal degrees: -33.7935 (Latitude) 18.37019 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 47 36 (Latitude) E18 22 12 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 47.610 (Latitude) E 18 22.211 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 256524 (X) 6257631 (Y)
- Above sea level: 49 ft / 15 m
... also on Robben Island.
- University of Cape Town. 2001. Phase 1 Archaeological assessment of Robben Island world heritage site. Rondebosch: Archaeology Contracts Office, Department of Archaeology.