Robben Island Radar Station
The purpose of this building is a guess, based on the remains of the hardware on the premises. Some World War 2 information is highly classified, and not much information is available about this building.
- Decimal degrees: -33.81507 (Latitude) 18.37732 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 48 54 (Latitude) E18 22 38 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 48.904 (Latitude) E 18 22.639 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 257245 (X) 6255255 (Y)
- Above sea level: 82 ft / 25 m
... also on Robben Island.
- University of Cape Town. 2001. Phase 1 Archaeological assessment of Robben Island world heritage site. Rondebosch: Archaeology Contracts Office, Department of Archaeology.