The wreck of the salvage vessel, Sea Challenger. It is pushed up onto the rocky shoreline and is accessible at low tide.
- Decimal degrees: -33.7903 (Latitude) 18.36305 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 47 25 (Latitude) E18 21 46 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 47.418 (Latitude) E 18 21.783 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 255853 (X) 6257969 (Y)
- Above sea level: 13 ft / 4 m
Murray Bay Road, Robben Island, Cape Town
... also on Robben Island.
- University of Cape Town. 2001. Phase 1 Archaeological assessment of Robben Island world heritage site. Rondebosch: Archaeology Contracts Office, Department of Archaeology.