Robben Island Staff Graveyard
The staff graveyard was the burial ground for island staff members from 1858 until 1923. The memorials contain the identities, ages and sex of the people buried there.
- Decimal degrees: -33.81342 (Latitude) 18.37771 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 48 48 (Latitude) E18 22 39 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 48.805 (Latitude) E 18 22.663 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 257277 (X) 6255439 (Y)
- Above sea level: 72 ft / 22 m
... also on Robben Island.
- University of Cape Town. 2001. Phase 1 Archaeological assessment of Robben Island world heritage site. Rondebosch: Archaeology Contracts Office, Department of Archaeology.