Two Oceans Aquarium
The Two Oceans Aquarium showcases life from both the Indian and Atlantic Oceans. It is one of the top tourist attractions in Cape Town and over 3000 living sea animals, including sharks, fishes, turtles and penguins can be seen in this spectacular underwater nature reserve. The aquarium is next to the Alfred Basin in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
The core of the building is the Old Millwright's Building which dates back to 1907.
Inside the Two Oceans Aquarium (photo: Philip Milne, Creative Commons license)
- Decimal degrees: -33.907936 (Latitude) 18.417621 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 54 28 (Latitude) E18 25 03 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 54.476 (Latitude) E 18 25.057 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 261235 (X) 6245049 (Y)
Dock Road, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town
... also in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
- Milne,P. 2011. Two Oceans Aquarium. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pamilne/ (accessed 30 January 2013).