Dock Housethe Harbour Master's private residence
This building was originally built as the Harbour Master's private residence in 1870. Today it serves as an one of Cape Town's most exclusive and elegant boutique hotels.
The Dock House is situated in what is today the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
Dock House (photo: QVRP, Creative Commons license)
Dock House (photo © Newmark Hotels)
Dock House bar (photo © Newmark Hotels)
- Decimal degrees: -33.90588 (Latitude) 18.418964 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 54 21 (Latitude) E18 25 08 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 54.353 (Latitude) E 18 25.138 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 261354 (X) 6245280 (Y)
- Above sea level: 33 ft / 10 m
... also in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.