Old Port Captain's Buildingexample of the Arts and Crafts School of architecture
The Old Port Captain's Building was built in 1904 in what is today the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. The building is a good example of the Arts and Crafts School of architecture. Today it serves as the African Trading Post, housing various arts and crafts.
Old Port Captain's Building (photo: QVRP, Creative Commons license)
... also in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
- Decimal degrees: -33.906039 (Latitude) 18.421542 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 54 21 (Latitude) E18 25 17 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 54.362 (Latitude) E 18 25.293 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 261593 (X) 6245268 (Y)
- QVRP. 2012. Old Port Captain's Building. QVRP.