North Quay WarehouseVictoria & Alfred Hotel and the Alfred Mall
Built in 1904, the North Quay Warehouse was in turn used as a coal store, Union Castle Shipping Company warehouse and a customs baggage store. In 1990 it was converted into the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront's Victoria & Alfred Hotel and Alfred Mall.
North Quay Warehouse (Victoria & Alfred Hotel and the Alfred Mall) (photo: QVRP, Creative Commons license)
- Decimal degrees: -33.906096 (Latitude) 18.420326 (Longitude)
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: S33 54 21 (Latitude) E18 25 13 (Longitude)
- GPS: S 33 54.366 (Latitude) E 18 25.220 (Longitude)
- UTM: 34S 261480 (X) 6245259 (Y)
... also in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
- QVRP. 2012. Victoria & Alfred Hotel. QVRP.